Since the last report from March (posted in the middle of April) I’ve focused on the Technical Evangelism activities with the Wizard Quest bugfixing in the meantime. I hope both projects will make me happy eventually.
February was quite different from what I was planning to do, and that’s good. Instead of putting more and more pressure on finishing Wizard Quest, I decided to finish some client work. Due to various reasons there was little to none of that, so I was able to spend a whole lot of time working on my game.
December report will be short as Christmas practically took over half of the month.
The summary for November is not so good: fightnig with clients to get the money for my work, doing lots of unrelated stuff, fixing bugs, low interest of publishers in buying licenses for our games, no time for Wizard Quest development. At the beginning of 2015 I will have to revise my plans for the future.
The whole month was focused on the client work, closing the js13kGames competition and speaking at the conferences. It was a tough month – a lot of work and bug fixing, but nothing solid to show, almost no earnings and there are still so many things left to do.
The whole month passed so quickly, almost everything revolved around the js13kGames competition with which I still have a lot to do – print and ship the t-shirts, manage all the prizes etc. Here’s the detailed break-down of my work during September:
Most of the August activities revolved around the js13kGames competition. There was so much to be done and I’m not fully happy with the results. I didn’t have time to complete all of the plans I had, but overall I’m amazed by the growing community around the compo.
It’s time for the next Monthly Report, this time for July. Without any delays, let’s see what happened during that month.
The story behind Full Immersion is way shorter than those about Monser Wants Candy and Hungry Fridge, but I think it’s still worth writing a word or two.