Not much gamedev related work happened in June as I spent the first week of the month on vacations (first time in 3 years!) and the last one attending the Mozilla work week in Canada.
This time the main focus was put on creating the gamedev materials, so there was little to none work done on the games themselves.
Since the last report from March (posted in the middle of April) I’ve focused on the Technical Evangelism activities with the Wizard Quest bugfixing in the meantime. I hope both projects will make me happy eventually.
With a major delay, but here it is – monthly report for March. It’s quite short, boring and a little bit pessimistic.
February was quite different from what I was planning to do, and that’s good. Instead of putting more and more pressure on finishing Wizard Quest, I decided to finish some client work. Due to various reasons there was little to none of that, so I was able to spend a whole lot of time working on my game.
Monthly report for the first month of 2015, January, is here. There’s more to be documented than in December, but the budget is still “behind the schedule”, to say it softly. My main priority right now is to finish, close and monetize two cilent projects “I’m working on” for far too long already.
Let’s write something different than a monthly report this time. The game Hungry Fridge was redesigned, so you can enjoy the new graphics with the same gameplay – let’s see how it went.
December report will be short as Christmas practically took over half of the month.
The summary for November is not so good: fightnig with clients to get the money for my work, doing lots of unrelated stuff, fixing bugs, low interest of publishers in buying licenses for our games, no time for Wizard Quest development. At the beginning of 2015 I will have to revise my plans for the future.