Monthly report for January is here, although way later than it should be - check out what happened during that month.
As you can imagine in December I wasn't too active because of the inevitable Christmas time - I mostly focused on answering emails to not be swamped by them too much.
I was able to start something I wanted to do for the past couple of years already - Gamedev.js workshops, so November can definitely be considered a good month.
I've spent most of October writing blog posts documenting September activities (be sure to check September's Report), and mostly just catching up on emails and projects.
September was a busy month, even more busy than August - you can tell by looking at how many posts were published between those two reports: exactly six.
August (and the first half of September) was so busy that this monthly report had to wait way longer than usual to be written and published.
July was mostly spent on preparing the js13kGames competition - sending hundreds of emails, acquiring sponsors, judges and prizes.
Wizard Quest is completed! I also flew to London for the Mozilla All Hands, and spent some time preparing the js13kGames 2016 competition.
May was a relatively positive month even though I wasn't able to finish any new game. I did a little bit of coding, writing and conference attending.