In my Gamasutra article I hate Wizard Quest I've mentioned I'll bury the source code of this game someplace deep and forget about it for at least an eternity, but the feedback was so positive I decided to update it a bit after the release. Plus there was some security issues I had to take care of.
I was able to start something I wanted to do for the past couple of years already - Gamedev.js workshops, so November can definitely be considered a good month.
I've spent most of October writing blog posts documenting September activities (be sure to check September's Report), and mostly just catching up on emails and projects.
September was a busy month, even more busy than August - you can tell by looking at how many posts were published between those two reports: exactly six.
I did a quick gamedev project for The Digitals - it was a Scooby-Do themed game that was promoting Dr. Gerard's new snacks.
I wrote a guest blog post for the JS Kongress conference (where I'll be running a workshop on how to build HTML5 games with Phaser) about the current state of HTML5 game development in 2016, or at least my point of view on the given topic.
August (and the first half of September) was so busy that this monthly report had to wait way longer than usual to be written and published.
July was mostly spent on preparing the js13kGames competition - sending hundreds of emails, acquiring sponsors, judges and prizes.
I decided to take a personal challenge and try to make one game per month this year. Half of that time already passed, so let's see how it worked so far.