August (and the first half of September) was so busy that this monthly report had to wait way longer than usual to be written and published.
July was mostly spent on preparing the js13kGames competition - sending hundreds of emails, acquiring sponsors, judges and prizes.
I decided to take a personal challenge and try to make one game per month this year. Half of that time already passed, so let's see how it worked so far.
Wizard Quest is completed! I also flew to London for the Mozilla All Hands, and spent some time preparing the js13kGames 2016 competition.
I hate that game, literally. Almost four years ago I started working on it with BlackMoon Design, it was suppose to be the first serious HTML5 game from Enclave Games, but it ended up being a huge pain - here's the story.
May was a relatively positive month even though I wasn't able to finish any new game. I did a little bit of coding, writing and conference attending.
Originally planned for March, the new installment of the brave Captain Rogers in the form of a playable demo is finally here - better late than never.
It was a good month even though the gamedev work was highly disrupted by incorporating a new member into the team. She's young, but I know she'll be a great addition in the future.
As you probably noticed I'm trying to keep up building at least one game per month this year. It's not that easy, but the game jams can help achieve the goal - that's why I've decided to take part in Ludum Dare #35 last weekend.
March 20th 2016 was the release date of my biggest project yet - Kasia Mazur. All she's interested in right now is crying, sleeping and pooping, but in the near future she'll be our Creative Director, Event Coordinator and probably also a QA Tester in the Enclave Games family.